Sunday, April 15, 2007

My favorite post is...

The anon who said
"Bloggers aren't responding to your blog because it takes too long to get comments posted. Quit having a life, and sit by your computer 24/7. It is the only way that you will maintain interest."
April 15, 2007 9:58 AM
I promise to try harder. There are some very interesting posts I just published. I have to admit they are a bit late, but the filter is still needed to cull the insults, although since I put it on only one post has been rejected. Speaking of insults, just read a really interesting article about "cyber bullies" more to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give us an update on the interviews with Attorney Bridget Brown, Attorney's attorney English, and Attorney's landlord and benefactor, Councilman Lawson. And thank you for asking the questions that have so long needed answering.

blogger said...

The last time I spoke with Ms. Brown she indicated she would be happy to do an interview with her lawyer present. I asked her to contact me when he was scheduled to return to town. In light of her new request to the city council for a pool, I plan to follow up this week again.
Mr. Lawson will have my email questions today and I will give an update on those here.
Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Anonymous said...

Her lawyer was on the agenda for the city council, but failed to show. I don't know if he is coming back to town.